The Rose is Blooming The Rose is Blooming

The game was great, I quite enjoyed it, but I wanted to ask if you'd consider adding an option to have a female protagonist as well? If not here, then maybe in some of your future games.

The Children of Brinn The Children of Brinn

Oh, wow, this was really good. I liked the characters very much, they had pretty standard roles, but interesting personalities. The story was simple, but captivating. I won quite easily the first time around, and even thought "What, that's it?", but then got back to the beginning, took another path - and whoa, there's a lot of completely different stuff there!
It can use some more pictures, yeah, but overall - a great game!

Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

...

The story was disturbing... and great. Thank you for this.

The Sagittarian 3 The Sagittarian 3

great work!

I have to say that I waited for it for a couple of weeks now and I'm really surprised it didn't hit the frontpage. As always, great music, great story, bikers, hillbillies, zealots, Nate, explosions, you name it. I have to admit that A Man in the Wilderness (Anna lived) has become my favorite story, though they were all interesting in their own way.
And be careful, there may be zerg in the forest. )

Hyptosis responds:

Hey thanks. I'm hoping that after robot day it might get noticed, they still haven't approved my medals either which is kinda frustrating, but it looks like their being unlocked is still being recorded on people's pages.

Skinny Skinny

Wonderful experience!

What can I say, I enjoyed it, enjoyed every little bit and phrase, and especially the way you've tied Coma into this one too. Poor Pete.
And the ending... I think I understood why it was what it was, and I think it should be like this. And I'm not sure what _you_ meant by this story, but I have a theory of my own. I don't want to spoil the fun for the others, but let's just say that I'm enjoying my System pretty much and I'm not going to kill Mama whatever Felix says. (Not my Mama anyway >.>)
P.S. I believe the medals are bugged, 'cause I found all the secret items, but never got any medals.

Alphaland Alphaland

a world in a box

Absolutely beautiful. The graphics, the music, the text and the simple, "natural" flow of the gameplay created a wonderful atmosphere and the feeling of "big new world" inside a tiny box. The fact that it was awake, its caution, fear of changes, aspiration for beauty - just like of a real live creature - made me sympathize a bunch of pixels, you know. The game rally improved my mood from 2 to 10 in what - ten minutes?
Overall, great game.

P.S. And for those of you who like to find "messages" everywhere: give it a break, relax and just try to appreciate this piece of art.