Comfort Eagle Comfort Eagle

congratulations!

Great job you've done! I'm a big fan of The Cake myself, and it's just wonderful to see that someone is doing music videos for their songs. The animation was pretty good (love the heart and the brain). The only thing I can argue over with you is the use of the word "religion" - I think it was used in a bit more... figurative way or something, and the song was more about corporations, politics and ads fucking with our minds... But, anyway, it's the way I see it, you probably have your own perspective and that's great.

:: WRiteR's BloCk :: :: WRiteR's BloCk ::

Damn!

It's the best damn episode of all in this series! Go on like this!

Smile! Smile!

great job

That's really great job you made) They're robots and the sad guy can't help himself anyway. It's hard but it's... looks real. You're with us or you're against us, that's the truth.

The Rose is Blooming The Rose is Blooming

The game was great, I quite enjoyed it, but I wanted to ask if you'd consider adding an option to have a female protagonist as well? If not here, then maybe in some of your future games.

The Children of Brinn The Children of Brinn

Oh, wow, this was really good. I liked the characters very much, they had pretty standard roles, but interesting personalities. The story was simple, but captivating. I won quite easily the first time around, and even thought "What, that's it?", but then got back to the beginning, took another path - and whoa, there's a lot of completely different stuff there!
It can use some more pictures, yeah, but overall - a great game!

Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

...

The story was disturbing... and great. Thank you for this.